- Do you have pets?
- Do you have smokers in your household?
- Do you have allergies or asthma?
- Are you cleaning extreme amounts of dust from your furniture?
- Have you recently remodeled or insulated your home?
- Improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Extend The Life Of Your Current System
- Reduce Allergy & Asthma Symptoms
- Improve Air Circulation
- Lower Your Heating & Cooling Costs
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) has issued an alert due to the fact that there are over 15,000 fires, 10 deaths, and 310 injuries caused from dryer exhaust fires EVERY YEAR! Most of these could have been prevented with proper maintenance and cleaning. If you have never had your dryer ducts cleaned; for safety's sake, have them inspected today! You owe it to your loved ones and business associates around you.
- There are endless benefits to cleaning and maintaining your property. Your main concern may be the image of your business (that you worked so hard to produce), but having your property commercially cleaned will increase the service life and value of your property. In this regard you can continue to project the image that your customers have come to expect from doing business with you!
- Bird droppings are not only an eye sore to your property but they can also carry disease, cause property damage, cause fires from nesting, and even cause lawsuits! Contact us to learn about the simple procedure we use to stop birds from landing and nesting on your property.
Answer the following questions
If you answered yes to any of the above questions your home may be suffering from indoor air pollution.
Be sure to choose a service provider that has Certified Air Systems Cleaning Specialists (ASCS) on staff (we do), and are certified members of the (NADCA) National Air Duct Cleaners Association (we are)...
Benefits you may receive by having your air ducts cleaned